Dec 17, 2018
Katherine Lewis is on the show today and we’re chatting all
about her book The Good News About Bad Behavior. Specifics
- What originally inspired Katherine to write this book
- Are kids really behaving worse than ever?
- What role do schools play?
- How boys and girls differ in their behavioral tendencies
- How to motivate and encourage children
- Becoming a better parent
- The apprenticeship model
- How to better relate with your children
- Reflective listening and how to implement it
- Her top two most profound parental insights
- The latest research in parenting
‘The hardest and most important task of parenting is to see the
children you really have…’
Please share, subscribe & ENJOY!
Connect w/ Katherine:
Website – KatherineRLewis.com
Would you like to be coached by Marcus? Contact him HERE!
Online Nutritional Coaching
Online Workout Design
Connect w/ Marcus: