Dec 18, 2017
Jeff Rothschild is a registered dietician (RD) with a masters
degree in Nutritional Science and a board certified specialist in
Sports Dietetics (CSSD). Today we’re covering all things
intermittent fasting! Topics include…
- What is fasting?
- Common fears and myths
- Benefits of fasting
- Various ways to implement fasting
- Does our physiology expect us to fast?
- Who fasting may not be for
- Eating during daylight hours’ vs at night
- Coffee or bone broth while fasting
- Is fasting different for men vs women
- What Jeff eats on a daily basis
Jeff’s Website – eatsleep.fit
The Course –
Jeff’s Social - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Would you like to be coached by Marcus? Contact him HERE!
Online Nutritional Coaching
Online Workout Design
YouTube | Twitter